FM RADIO CCIR (87,5…108 MHz) and OIRT (65,9…74 MHz) TRANSMITTERS
Key Features of FM RADIO transmitters:
- Excellent Sound Quality
- RF Efficiency up to 78% – top of the market result for energy savings during operation;
- Compact design, for example:
- model 1000 W, 500 W, 250 W – 2U 19 ”;
- model 30 W, 100W – 1U 19 ”;
- Using «Extremely Rugged» generation of High Power Transistors from Ampleon;
- All models of FM Stereo Radio Transmitters in base configuration includes:
- RDS Encoders with SW kit
- Remote Control and Monitoring
- WEB interface
- All models of FM Stereo Radio Transmitters can be easy upgraded with next widely used options:
- IP AUDIO INPUT option:
- decoding AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM;
- the TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast protocols are supported;
- the sources such as WEB server (HTTP), Shoutcast, Icecast (Internet Radio), RTP server are supported;
- up to 3 sources of audio streams with automatic switching with priority are supported;
- Playback of MP3s and playlists of M3U from external USB memory are supported;
- AES/EBU input option;
- S-PDIF input option.
- Modular structure of High Power FM Transmitter – flexibility in configuration, redundancy, upgrading to high power;
- Flexibility in Remote Monitoring: WEB, SNMP.
The Kvant-Efir also propose for Customers the highest redundancy (HR) schema of transmitter configuration as sum of fully autonomic half power transmitters, for example we have special configuration (HR) on 1 kW model FM transmitter as 500W autonomic transmitter +500W autonomic transmitter, for 2 kW model as 1kW+1kW and for 5kW model as 2,5kW+2,5kW.